Problem In CCB-MSSM models of SARAH model and Vevacious output.

Questions concerning the different calculations performed by SARAH and the output of the information into other formats
waqasahmed

Problem In CCB-MSSM models of SARAH model and Vevacious output.

Postby waqasahmed » 21. Jun 2018, 11:08

Dear Florian,

Hope you are fine and doing well. I am working on your paper arxive 1309.7212. But when I load a model CCB-MSSM (specfically stauVevs and stopVevs) file in sarah I get a error like that

[b]Part::partw: Part 1 of {} does not exist. >>

Extract::psl1: Position specification {}[[1,1]] in Extract[{{g1,{Description->Hypercharge-Coupling,LaTeX->g_1,DependenceOptional->e Sec[ThetaW],DependenceNum->e Sec[ThetaW],LesHouches->{gauge,1},GUTnormalization->Sqrt[3/5],OutputName->g1}},<<46>>,{ZfW,{Description->Wino Mixing Matrix,Dependence->{{Power[<<2>>],Power[<<2>>],0},{Times[<<2>>],Times[<<2>>],0},{0,0,1}},LaTeX->Z^{\tilde{W}},LesHouches->None,OutputName->ZfW}}},{}[[1,1]]] is not applicable. >>

Part::partw: Part 1 of {} does not exist. >>

ReplaceAll::reps: {{}[[1,1]]} is neither a list of replacement rules nor a valid dispatch table, and so cannot be used for replacing. >>

Calculate mass matrices 7/7 (All Done)

[/b]

If I neglect this error and generate model files for vevacious. and when I run in Vevacious I have the following error which look me due to model file generated by Sarah as I mention above have some isuue which also create problem in Vevacious. The Error in Vevacious is the following

Finding all the tree-level extrema and parsing the results took 0.180166 seconds.
rm: cannot remove ‘./Vevacious.pyc’: No such file or directory
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "./Vevacious.py", line 23, in <module>
import VevaciousParameterDependent as VPD
File "/home/waqas/joydeep_project/Vevacious/bin/VevaciousParameterDependent.py", line 634, in <module>
MassesSquareds = [ [ MassesSquared1, 2*valueDimensions, 1.5, "scalar" ],
NameError: name 'valueDimensions' is not defined

Kindly help us to fixed this problem.
Thanking you.
best regards,
Waqas

FStaub
Site Admin

Re: Problem In CCB-MSSM models of SARAH model and Vevacious output.

Postby FStaub » 21. Jun 2018, 22:57

Hi,

this error message is not really a problem. I attach a patch which catches that, but it shouldn't change the Vevacious output at all. I can't guess what's the problem with Vevacious is. Did you try to run the model files which are already included in Vevacious?

Cheers,
Florian
Attachments
mixings.m
(74.77 KiB) Downloaded 11 times

waqasahmed

Postby waqasahmed » 22. Jun 2018, 12:24

Dear Florian,

I check the default models given in Vevacious it work. But when I generate model file my self using sarah for Vevacious and when I use it to run in Vevacious I have a error window which I past my last email. Here I attached the window text when I use a default model files of Vevacious which look me fine.
best regards,
Waqas
Attachments
outputwindow.txt
(15.58 KiB) Downloaded 6 times

FStaub
Site Admin

Postby FStaub » 26. Jun 2018, 20:53

Sorry for the delayed reply, but I'm quite busy at the moment. I just made a diff between the Vevacious output of the current SARAH version and the version delivered with Vevacious. I can't see any significant difference. Thus, I would need to dig deeper and test that myself. However, this won't happen in the next two weeks. Can't you just use the files included in Vevacious?

Cheers,
Florian

waqasahmed

Postby waqasahmed » 27. Jun 2018, 12:39

Dear Florian,

Thanks. Sure we will wait for your reply for two weeks. Actually, in my project, I need to produce a vevacious file from the beginning use Sarah because my model is different little. It ok we wait few weeks for your reply.

Thanking you again,
best regards,
Waqas

waqasahmed

Postby waqasahmed » 9. Jul 2018, 14:39

Dear Florian,

I use the built in model in Vevacious. For one point it is easy for me to run but I want to reproduce your paper so I need to scan a space. For this I use SSP but when I use SSP the out did not contain Vevcious block. Here in the attachment, I attached the input files used in Vevacious and SSP which I modified for scan in SSP. Could you Please tell us how to fix this one.

best regards,
Waqas
Attachments
files.zip
(3.97 KiB) Downloaded 3 times

FStaub
Site Admin

Postby FStaub » 10. Jul 2018, 10:00

Hi,

I usually use a shell script to run Vevacious via SSP. An example is attached: instead of SPheno, I call the script which runs SPheno and Vevacious afterwards.

Cheers,
Florian
Attachments
SSP_Vevacious.tar.gz
(538 Bytes) Downloaded 7 times

FStaub
Site Admin

Postby FStaub » 11. Jul 2018, 16:20

Hi,

I finally found some time to run Vevacious with a new SARAH generated file. However, I encountered any problems. Thus, if you still have that problems you mentioned, could you please send me the .vin file which you try.

Cheers,
Florian

waqasahmed

Postby waqasahmed » 13. Jul 2018, 06:29

Dear Florian,

Pls look the attachment for MSSM.vin. I generated this file using Sarah but it not work vevacious as I mention my previous email.

The second issue is I use your shell files but still the output generated by SSP does not contain vevacious block . For vevacious input I used the built in model given in vevacious. For single point its working but for SSP scan it produce the output but vevcious block is absent in output. I also attached the input files and error files.

best regards,
Waqas.
Attachments
MSSM.vin.tar.gz
(4.03 KiB) Downloaded 3 times
error_and_inputfiles_SSP.tar.gz
(67.96 KiB) Downloaded 3 times

FStaub
Site Admin

Postby FStaub » 13. Jul 2018, 09:16

Hi,

1) you are using a very outdated version of SARAH (4.9.0) which is from 2016. Before posting problems, please make sure that you tried the most recent version.
2) According to the output Vevacious is running and producing output. So, I can't tell you what the problem is because it might be computer related.

Best,
Florian

Return to “Output of SARAH”